Wednesday 3 April 2013

Bumbu Bali Restaurant

Hello Everyone! It has been a while since my last post :(

In this post,I would like to share my experiences in one of the famous Indonesian Restaurants in Bali :D

BUMBU BALI is Located in Tanjung Benoa - Bali, the place where tourists usually play water sports.



Since I'm not sure what I want to eat and I'm really hungry. . I decided to order lunch set that consists of : Chicken, Beef & Minced Seafood Sate, Tuna.Salad, Shredded Chicken with lime and Chili, Warm Vegetable Salad with Rice Cakes, Pork in Sweet and Soya Sauce, etc (Let the pictures below explain haha)


What you see is explain how it taste
, that's what I can describe about this dishes.



My favourite dish in this platter are : Pork in Sweet and Soya Sauce, Chicken in Spiced Coconut Milk and Tuna Salad. And my favourite drink is Mint Mojito (Above Pict : Right)

They also received many international awards!



Name      : Bumbu Bali
Location : Jalan Pratama, Tanjung Benoa - Nusa Dua - Bali
Website  : http://www.balifoods.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment