Thursday 24 January 2013

Koh Grill and Sushi Bar (Japanese Cuisine)


My friend who is living in Singapore recommend me a good Japanese Restaurant : Koh Grill & Sushi Bar.

Most of their menu is pretty similar with other japanese restaurants, so I order what I think is unique.

First, I ordered Asparagus Buta! The portion is quiet small and  the asparagus is to oily . . but, who can resist the delicious of pork belly? :D



Then I move on the their famous dish:  Shiok Maki. it consist of charcoal grilled eel wrapped with lightly roasted salmon and melted cheese. . After take a first bite, I can say that this can be one of my favourite dish! You can feel the crispy of salmon that melt perfectly with cheese and smell the eel that grilled with charcoal!


Name     : Koh Grill & Sushi Bar
Location: Wisma Atria, Singapore 238877

No comments:

Post a Comment