Sunday 6 January 2013

Sam & Jolly - Jakarta


Sour Sally is a well known cafe with their yogurt, especially in Indonesia and Singapore. Now, they open a new restaurant that called "Sam & Jolly"

Sam & Jolly is a unique restaurant that use yogurt as their trademark in foods. .

This time, I have a chance to taste from their branch in Central Park Mall - Jakarta

I order main course platter to taste most of their dishes in a small portions



Unfortunately ,  I don't think that their food platter is really that good. All of the dishes in the plate has a similar taste. It is because , they pour the sauce all over the plate !!! (see pict above). More over, I personally think that their tofu that mixed with shred chicken and wrapped in noodle is bland @_@
Their presentation also not as good as their picture in menu list.



After that, I moved to the desserts that they recommended which is Lava Mountain with adFUNture.
The ice cream suppose to be a vanilla, however they said the vanilla already sold out (as I know, the store itself is open from 11AM and I arrived at 12PM. How come the Vanilla sold out while no customer in this restaurants?).
Ok, back to the desserts! They replace Vanilla with Raspberry ice cream yogurts (See pict below).  Shortly I like the ice cream, garnish and of course their choco lava melt perfectly while I cut it off :D




Next dessert that I personally choose because their looks in menu : Green Tea Lova!



I love everything that made from or has a green tea scenes! This dessert use Green Tea Yogurt Ice Cream and tiramisu with butter cookies on top. They also use passion fruit sauce, strawberry and nuts to make presentation looks really good. .

Overall, I recommended most of their desserts! Not only looks good but also taste really good!
However since the portion is big enough, I'm full only eating their desserts hahaha

Name: Sam & Jolly
Location : Central Park Mall - UG outdoor terrace #216

No comments:

Post a Comment