Friday 4 January 2013

Macaroni Cheese (Quick and Easy)

There are many variations to cook Macaroni Cheese. In this case, I use what is available in my kitchen. . .



Ingredients
  • 350g of Macaroni
  • 1tbsp Margarine / butter
  • Oregano
  • Cheese (I use cheddar kraft quick melt)
  • Slices of Chili
  • Onion & Garlic
  • Salt & Papper

Method:

1. Heat Margarine in the pan, add onion and garlic. Cook until almost brown, pour slices of chili and oregano.
2. Add Cooked Macaroni and Cheese. Stir until the cheese melt and combine perfectly with macaroni.
3. Places the Macaroni in bowl and add another cheese and oregano to make it perfect!
4. Put it in oven for about 10minutes at 180C (I use heat from top in my oven, so it will crispy on the surfaces).

Tips: You can put some cheddar kraft (normal) to make cheese on the surfaces become more crispy or slices of ham if you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment