Friday 4 January 2013

Stalacities (Greek Cuisine)

When I was in Melbourne, I found Stalacities in CBD with their long queque.
I'm wondering what makes this restaurants has a long queque, so I decide to join and wait for the table :D

After waiting for about 15minutes in queque and chat with some customers, they said it is one of the famous restaurants in Melbourne CBD! Well, I consider my self as a lucky person because I found this restaurants accidentaly haha

Shortly, I get hint from several people in there about what should I order!

Firstly,

I choose Mixed Girro Platter which consists of marinated spring lamb and chicken from the spit.



Finished the main course in no time and I move to my favourite parts in eating = desserts!!! I always choose platter desserts if the restaurants provide it because I can taste several desserts at once with small portion.

The desserts that I ordered are baklava, galaktoboureko and creme caramel. served with a scoop of vanilla bean ice cream! Yum . . .



Galaktoboureko is really tasty and smooth. . I like the custard texture in this dessert !
Baklava is also really good with layers full of walnut and honey. . The only problem that all of this desserts suppose to eat by 3-4 people and I eat by myself! So, I had more than enough sweet taste at that day >.<

Stalactites on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment