Wednesday 16 January 2013

Zam Zam (Indian Cuisine)

Hello again to everyone whom read my blog! This time I will make a short review about one of Indian Restaurant that I try when I was in Melbourne : Zam Zam





I ordered Dhal, Chicken Butter, Tandori Chicken and Brivani Rice with yogurt for my lunch. .

Dhal is a soup that has made from several kinds of seeds, I'm not sure what it is but the taste is unique. A little bit spicy and sour!

Chicken butter and Tandoori is my favourite combination for Indian Meal! Never had enough with butter  >.<"

And also, this is my first time eating rice with yogurt . .  usually eat yogurt with fresh fruits :D
 Just be honest, I feel really weird eating rice with yogurt  hahaha


Zam Zam Indian Restaurant on Urbanspoon

1 comment:

  1. Horrible food.. I know about food and the spending for it.
    Its a one timer. Avoid ZAM ZAM

    ReplyDelete