Saturday 29 December 2012

Cafe George V - France

Paris is one of the city that has a great standard for fashion and foods.

I'm quiet happy that I have a chance to try in one of the best spot restaurants in Paris : Cafe George V


I found this cafe accidentally while across Champs-Elysees Street. . This cafe is quiet small but their services is really good. The staff kindly to explain almost everything in their menu to me because I can't understand it >.<"

In the end, they suggest me to choose their favourite dishes that may suitable enough in my mouth. .

First dish is Beef Bourguignon : At first, I think this dish like common beef stew with some sauces, however I'm totally wrong!  I can taste that they use wine inside of this dish and judge from the color, it should be a red wine! Beef also really moist and tender. .




After satisfy enough with the first dish, I agree to the staff to order their next menu which is Bavette Frites
Basically it is a Grilled Beef that has similar taste with ordinary steak and I guess they marinated it before grilled because I can taste of their flavour in almost every beef slices :D



Name: Cafe George V

Address: 120 Avenue Champs Elysees75008 ParisFrance (Champs-Élysées)

No comments:

Post a Comment