Saturday 22 December 2012

Jakarta - Brisbane for Graduation Ceremony

Hello again!

I'm back to Indonesia in about a week ago, I can't post anything in blog due to busy schedule.
*honestly, I'm a lazy person >.<"

So, Here is the short story about my trip to Brisbane for Graduation Ceremony.

I have flight with Singapore Airlines from Jakarta - Singapore (11 December 2012, 21.00PM) if I'm correct.

Since I traveled in around Christmas day, the Singapore Airlines adding Christmas decoration in their flight :D


I also order Seafood meal with apple apple and banana crumble as dessert for flight from JKT - SG.

On the other hand, I just ordered fruit platter for flight SG - BNE because it is over midnight already and I can't eat much. I prefer sleep! haha



Finally I arrived in Brisbane at around 11.00 AM of 12th December.

To make it short, I participate in my graduation ceremony on 14th December ;p





Of course I eat a lootttttt of foods in there and I will post it in no time. .  just wait and see :D

No comments:

Post a Comment