Monday 10 December 2012

Packing for Flight to Brisbane


Dear to whoever is reading this blog . .

I just finished packing all of my stuff for flight to Brisbane - Australia and participate in graduation ceremony on 14th December 2012! :D























I haven't went to Brisbane in a year and I'm kinda exciting because I have a good memory with this city!

I miss how we can enjoy the city light at the night from south bank


I miss how good street performer in there!

I miss the City Cat! We can use small ferry to go from University of Queensland to CBD.
The price is almost same as a bus and we can enjoy the Brisbane View!!! :D


This is also the place where I do my jogging outside the gym for the first time with nike+!


And for the last! I really miss their delicious foods!!!
Some of restaurants in Brisbane is an award winning and top 50 best restaurant in Asia.
Without a doubt, you need to spend more money in that kind of restaurant hahaha
There are also restaurants that is not to expensive, but give a good presentation and taste on foods.


Really can't wait to arrived in Brisbane! :D


See yaa . . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment