Thursday 27 December 2012

Sushi Naga - Meruya

One of the famous japanese restaurants in Jakarta is Sushi Naga. This restaurant has 2 branch: Meruya and CBD.

Since Sushi Naga in Meruya is their first branch, I try their menu in here. To find the original taste is to find where it comes from :D

First, I order Avocado Roll. I always curious about using avocado in sushi, because some of cheap restaurants use common avocado (it is like avocado for juice) and the good one will use avocado that has a taste like butter (more expensive and delicious for food combination). This time, I taste the butter one!! So it is a good news to start my next order . . hahaha


Next one is Tempura Uramaki, Japanese cuisine is authentic in their egg salmon. So, I choose this as my second menu in here! Honestly, the taste is in the middle. Not to good and not to bad -_-

I never though that It will make me full only for 2 plates of Rolls. So, I order Kani Mayo and Salmon salad as closing. I prefer Kani Mayo over the Salmon Salad because of their refreshing taste and smooth texture.



Pro: Not to expensive, great food and cozy places.
Cont: Rice in the sushi or others is not like japanese rice. It should be fluffy.

Name     :  Sushi Naga
Location : Jl. Meruya Utara Blok E 8 No. 21B
Phone     : (021) - 58906186 

No comments:

Post a Comment