Wednesday 12 December 2012

Himawari - Brisbane (Japanese Restaurant)


Himawari is a japanase fast food restaurant and located in 97 Elizabeth st.
The price in this restaurant also not to expensive, Each main course cost about $10 - 14 AUD.

Moreover, we can an extra rice for free!!






I suggest you to order menu in here with number that they show it on their board (see the left picture) because the waitress in there are not to good in english LoL


I order pork-katsu with additional chicken karage in this restaurant. . .Did I tell you that they have promotion that if we ordered main menu and only with additional $2.5 AUD, we can get 3 pieces of chicken karage or tofu :D  They also gives miso soup as an extra!                                                                                                                      

Pork-katsu and chicken karage are really crispy! On the other hand, their salad is out of my expectation. I never expected they will give me a fusion salad in japanese restaurants like this, it is consist of: Tomato, Mushroom, Lettuce and others. The taste of their salad is not really good, I don't like it at all.

Overall, this restaurant is one of my recommended restaurant for students in Brisbane because it's cheap, located in CBD, taste is delicious and don't forget: Free extra rice :D

  Himawari on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment