Thursday 27 December 2012

Ujung Kulon National Park - Western Tip of Java Island


Hello again!

This time I want to share one of my newest trip recently to explore natural beauty of Indonesia. . Also, one of the famous places in Indonesia: Ujung Kulon National Park!

First, We gathering in one of Plaza at Jakarta (Plaza Semanggi) - 20.00 PM on 25 October 2012.
We took a bus that we already booked from Jakarta - Sumur for about 8 - 9 hours.

After having some rest at Sumur, we use boat to explore small islands around there (Badul, Peucang, Cibom). It tooks about 2-3 hours to arrive in first Island.

Honestly, rather than explore the islands, we are snorkeling and playing around in there :D



There are many coral reefs and jellyfish in most of islands . . 
Then we built a tent and camp near seashore at Cibom Island, to bad that I didn't take a pict in there :(Next morning, we go to the Panaitan, lagoon wayo for trekking and surfing :D

To bad, the weather is not to good. . but we still move on!!

Great Landscape . .




Then we have a camp again at night.  .

Lucky that my friend want to take a pict of me, using my camera at the last day. So I have this stunning pict!

End of Our Journey!

If you guys want to see short clip about my adventure in Ujung Kulon National Park, here it is:



Adios . .

No comments:

Post a Comment