Monday 24 December 2012

Canele Patisserie Chocolaterie


I have 6hours spare time in Singapore before my next connecting flight to Australia.
Shortly, I found this Canele at The Paragon - Orchard Road on the Internet.

This is my first desserts restaurant in Singapore and I think I'm lucky enough that had a chance to taste their Christmas Edition Cakes and Macaroons :D



I know what I want kind of cakes I want to choose as soon as I arrived. Since this cake is simmilar with Lego to me, I called it "Lego Cake" ^.^ But, the real name is "La Peche". The texture is really smooth and the taste is great! We can find dices of peaches inside of this cakes. .

After I finished with La Peche, I order the cake that I think has a funny shape "La Pomme Vert"
Green layer at the top has similar taste like mochi, but more thicker. I think they use green color as top of this cakes to represent what inside of this cakes, Green Apple. 


For last cakes, I choose the most elegant cake "La Cerise"
It shocked me when I know that this cakes is a black forest.
To make it clear, top of the cake is from white chocolate and rest of it is cream that cover the black forest. The taste of this cake is really creamy and soft.


After had enough with cakes, I order Macaroons Christmas Ed. 












No comments:

Post a Comment