Saturday 22 December 2012

Bambo Basket - Brisbane (Chinese Cuisine)

One of first restaurant that I visit in Brisbane in this short trip is Bambo Basket at South Bank. You can find this restaurant quiet easy because it is big and near the Southbank Cinema :D

Since I'm not sure which one I should order between Crispy prawns with mayo or floss. I ordered both of them! Left pict is Crispy prawns with mayo, the taste is sweet as hell and I like the one with fire floss (pict on the right side). It's more crunchy and not to sweet. . .

 Next, I ordered Prawn Dumplings, I just curious the taste and color of the sauce is really bright. . I'm wondering is that really a pure tomato sauce or they put some food coloring >.< because chinese is well known of their duck! I order Crispy Duck (small portion).

 Furthermore, Chinese also famous for their tofu dishes, so I order Ma Po Tofu. I'm not quiet sure about it but I taste pork mince inside and the tofu is really soft. It is similar with Japanase egg tofu if you ever try it.
Last batch! I don't know what is wrong with my stomach because I feel hungry and I ordered my last dishes: Braised Duck!

As usual for drink, I only ordered tea or hot water :D

Recommended dish: Braised Duck, Crispy Duck, Mapo Tofu and Prawn Dumplings w/ Tomato sauce!

Bamboo Basket on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment